Thursday, September 24, 2015

Entire town goes nude for a day



To mark the end of summer, the entire population of the small town of Bowling Wary, Indiana, near Interstate 90, opted to go nude for the day.  The event was intended to mark a good summer and tourist trade.



"Decent temperatures and a fairly good influx of tourists helped make this past summer one of the best", says organiser Sue Parkay, shown here with her prize rose. Parkay is also manager of the nearby Cheeky Buns, a non-affiliated nudist resort and trailer park, says she is pleased that the whole town participated.



 




June, receptionist at the local dentist says, "I'm so pleased to be a part of this. Everyone in town is so enthused and I had one patient come in and change his appointment three times. I hope we can do this every year!"


 




"This is the first time anyone except my wife Ellie has seen me naked, now I'm all over town in my birthday suit.  I always wondered what old Mrs. Wilson looked like naked, now I know",  says Vern, a plumber, as he grins.







Jackie, a housewife, says she surprised herself by baring all, and added that she had to wait until her husband left for work before she disrobed.  "He'd never leave the house otherwise", she said.


 



The event included a lunchtime picnic and organizer Parkay says that while there are no formal plans to repeat the event next year, it will come before the town council in December.  "The weenie roast was well attended and a sure repeat if we do this again.  I'd also like to see volleyball games, three-legged races and mud wrestling", she added.

1 comment: