Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Hop, Skip and Go Naked!!


So... I got to thinking about "sex on the beach"...the cocktail, dear readers, the cocktail!!  But then one thing led to another, as often happens while surfing the Internet, and  I ended up hunting for other drinks and cocktails....the naked ones.
.

Is this a naked drink?
Or this?

Naked Drinks:  naked, unmodified classic cocktails.

I don't know if the "Ryan" photo is considered a "naked drink" in the true sense of the term, but the names of the following cocktails seemed appropriate for this blog post.  If you have tried any of the following drinks, let me know what you think.  I've never had any of these drinks before, but I think I'd  like to try the "Hop, Skip, and Go Naked" Punch at my next party!  Yes, Gray, you're invited...





So, as I raise my glass of  "Naked Girl Scout" to you ... I say: 'Cheers!'  'Salud y amor y tiempo para disfrutarlo!'  ' Kampai!'  'Proost!'  'Skal!'  'Slainte. Here's tae ye!'


No comments:

Post a Comment